Virtual Training Options
As schools around the world navigate change in the way we teach and learn, we need to ensure effective instruction in times of unprecedented uncertainity.
Mathodology provides a unique learning experience that combines essential ideas in teaching mathematics with effective approaches in both synchronous and asynchronous environments.
Our virtual Institute provides 15 hours of superb Professional Development for Grades K- 5.
What you can expect:
- A focus on the progression from conceptual foundations through recording conventional methods.
- Use of the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract model of representation to ensure foundational skills are secure.
- Because we value human connection, we have developed exercises to create Cooperative Learning Environments.
- Participation in Active Discussion Forums focusing on content and delivery methods
- A prioritization of the most critical content at each grade level and how to solve for gaps in aptitude.
- Experience learning from a student’s perspective through virtual practices that will help shape instructional decisions for the upcoming year.
- A chance to gather with and learn from peers from around the county.
Virtual Team Meetings/Coaching
Optimize your training and coaching opportunities by inviting our teaching experts to attend your next team meeting virtually. Now with several virtual offerings, Mathodology’s online coaching sessions provide flexibility and professional development in a virtual environment.
Leverage our experts to:
- Plan a lesson
- Plan an entire chapter
- Plan for assessment opportunities throughout a chapter
- Enjoy individual mentoring on topics such as differentiation, implementing journaling practices and more
- Customize group or individual coaching sessions
Mathodology’s virtual coaching sessions reduce travel costs, provide real-time guidance to administrators, minimize cost for substitutes, and keep your teaching skills sharp. Our teachers are authors, who have taught successfully at every grade level, and implemented Singapore math programs from start to finish.
Hourly, Half and Full-Day options available.
Request Training Quote
To book training or to learn more about what [Math]odology has to offer, fill out the form below and a team member will get back to you.