- (Pre)Kindergarten PD
July 22, 2019 - July 23, 2019
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Developing Roots Mathematical Workshop
Math PD for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Teachers!
July 22nd-23rd, 2019
1) Examine the learning trajectories through four content strands
- Number, Measurement, Geometry, and Operations
2) Implement the 3-Part Lesson Structure
- Explore: Connect the concrete experiences with abstract representations
- Practice: Center activities and games allow students to practice concepts
- Reflect: Journal to help students communicate the mathematics
3) Formulate questions that inspire “math talk” and change the culture of your classroom
4) Develop independent thinkers who are curious about the mathematics in their world
5) Collaborate with teachers just like you!