- January 27, 2020 - January 28, 2020
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Three-Dimensions of Differentiating Mathematics
Two-Days: January 27-28, 2020
Location: Isidore Newman School, New Orleans, LA
Target Audience: Grade 1-5 educators, Math Coaches, Math Intervention Specialist, Administrators, Special Educators
Contact Information: email@example.com
1) Understand the reasons students may have difficulties with mathematics.
2) Develop effective instructional strategies to engage all students during the lesson.
3) Understand the difference between intervention, differentiation, and remediation.
4) Unpack the spiral progressions for whole number operations, fractions, and word problems.
5) Collaborate with teachers just like you in New Orleans!
Join Sarah and Susan and discover the keys to building foundational concepts and strong number sense.
Their experience in the classroom and work with thousands of teachers and students will provide you with practical implementation techniques.
This program is sponsored by Mathodology. Use of Isidore Newman School’s facilities does not constitute support of or endorsement by Isidore Newman School.
Hotels in the area include: