Math Professional Development
- Two-day and three-day intensive institutes that typically occur in late June in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.
- Mathodology and think!Mathematics Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Yeap Ban Har and Sarah Schaefer.
- Developing Roots Sessions are co-taught by Sarah Schaefer and Cheri Gardner.
- Training is limited to 70 participants per session depending on location.
- Introductory and advanced sessions are offered.
On-Site PD and Consulting:
Training is customized for each school and can include but is not limited to:
- Group workshops, classroom demonstrations, observation of teachers, parent workshops, administration support, curriculum development, etc.
- Together we will plan the training based on your objectives; developing the next steps to ensure teachers, administrators, parents, and students walk away with a more solid mathematical understanding.
Sarah Schaefer, M.Ed is renowned for tailoring her training to your school’s needs. Sarah has worked with thousands of teachers from coast to coast and internationally. Each school has a different need. From working 1:1 with a struggling teacher to hosting professional development workshops for teachers to fielding questions at parent nights for those new to the Singapore style of learning, Sarah and her team of trainers are an amazing resource to fill the needs that you have identified at your school. Click here to see the availability of Sarah and her team, and “contact us” to create your perfect PD.
Meet our trainers here: https://mathodology.com/mathodology-about/