Mathematics Professional Development Training
Training is customized for each school and can include but not limited to:
- Group workshops, classroom demonstrations, observation of teachers, parent workshops, administration support, curriculum development, etc.
- Together we will plan the training based on your objectives; developing the next steps to ensure teachers, administrators, parents and students walk away with a more solid mathematical understanding.
- Two-day training that typically occurs mid-October and mid-March in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Training limited to 30 participants per session.
- Two grade level sessions are offered, K-2 and 3-5.
- Two-day intensive institute that typically occurs late June in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Yeap Ban Har and Sarah Schaefer.
- Training limited to 70 participants per session depending on location.
- Three grade level sessions are offered, K-2, 3-5 and 6-9.
The benefits of web-based training:
- Target immediate training needs at your school.
- Flexibility in meeting times (meet during the school day).
- Designed around specific grade level or teacher needs.
Sessions are held in Office Suite HD Meeting